小編今天給大家帶來《絕望的主婦》中加布裡爾和修女大戰 在教堂裡大打出手的片段,大家一起跟着字幕學習地道的英語口語表達,口語和聽力同時去提高!
----Me?Oh, I'm just a humble sinner.
我?我隻是一個虔誠的忏悔者。
----You're the one with all the power around here,
你才是在背後使壞的小人。
----all the...annulment mojo.
想讓我的婚姻被判決無效。
----Is that why you did it?
那就是你讓我調走的原因嗎?
----Well, getting rid of me isn't gonna change anything.
把我弄走并不會改變任何事。
----Carlos will do what he wants.
卡洛斯會做他想做的事。
----The problems in your marriage aren't going away.
你的婚姻問題并不會消失。
----Maybe not...
也許是吧...
----...but you certainly are.
但是你走定了
----You missed a spot.
有個地方沒有擦幹淨。
----That was a mistake.
你會後悔的。
----There. I think we are all done here.
好了,這下我們扯平了。
----Oh, my god!Oh, my god!Hold on!
天呐!天呐!堅持住!
----Are you okay?
你還好嗎?
----Stop fighting now!
别打了!
,