今天寶寶突然說了句:“小菜一碟”,最近都在看小豬佩奇,我搜了搜詞頻:
Peppa and Mummy Pig are at the “Hit the Target”stall.
佩奇和豬媽媽來到了射靶遊戲那兒。
“You can do that easily, Mummy,” says Peppa.
“這對你是小菜一碟兒,媽媽。”佩奇說。
“Ho, ho! you won't win!” laughs Mr Labrador. “Women are useless at this!”
“呵呵,你赢不了的!”拉布拉多犬先生笑着說,“女人不擅長射箭。”
“What did you say?” says Mummy Pig crossly.
“你說什麼?”豬媽媽不高興地說。
She picks up the bow and arrow and aims…
她舉起了弓箭,瞄準……
Whoosh! The arrow hits the target right in the middle.
哇噢,正中靶心!
Mummy Pig wins again!
豬媽媽又赢了。
“Unbelievable,” cries Mr Labrador.
“真不敢相信!”拉布拉多犬先生說,“這是給你的獎品。”
“Here's your teddy!”
“好棒”佩奇歡呼。
“Hooray!” cheers Peppa. Now she has two giant teddies.
她現在有兩個大熊貓了。
Tips:
【拼音】xiǎo cài yī dié
【解釋】指不值得大肆宣揚。形容事情很容易辦成
【近義詞】小菜一碟、信手撚來、手到擒來、探襄取物、手到擒來
【歇後語】張飛吃豆芽——小菜一碟
,