Oh yeah, first day of panda training. Alright flower, I'm gonna make you bloom.
熊貓訓練第一天,好吧,花,我要讓你開放。
Dad, dad.
爸爸。
What? What? What is it? - I'm ready for my first day of panda training. -What?
什麼?那是什麼?-我準備好熊貓訓練第一天了。-什麼?
You know, learn to be a panda, master chi, save the world.
你知道,學會做一個熊貓,氣功大師,拯救世界。
Pandas sleep till past noon. So lesson number one is go back to bed.
熊貓睡到午後。所以第一課就是回去睡覺。
Of course.
Grandma panda, heads up. - We better roll.
熊貓爺爺,小心。-我們最好滾吧。
Po, lunchtime.
阿寶,午餐時間。
You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.
你必須讓山引導你滾。
Rookie mistake. - Dim, Sum, let's show him how we go up hill.
新手錯誤。-點點,心心,給他看如何爬山。
That's beautiful. - Snack time.
太漂亮了。-零食時間。
Po, you can fly? - I'm coming in hot.
阿寶,你會發啦?-全速前進。
Get them while they're cold.
那就等涼了再吃吧。
What are you doing there? That food is for Po.
你們在幹什麼,這些吃的是阿寶的。
Throw it in.
扔進來。
Feeling relaxed? - Yeah, really.
放松了?-是的。
Just let yourself fall into it. - Got it.
隻要順其自然就好。-明白。
I'm fine. I just...-There we go. Just let it all out. That's my boy.
我很好,我隻是……-好了,吐出來吧。我的好孩子。
Get out of there.
離開這裡。
My noodles. Leave my noodles alone.
我的面條,放下我的面條。
Subtle, Po. Very subtle. - Let me get some of that.
微妙,阿寶,非常微妙。-給我一些。
Leave my hat alone.
放下我的帽子。
We love noodles. - Oh, just like my Po.
我們喜歡面條。-就像我的阿寶。
What are you guys looking at?
你們在看什麼?
That's how we roll. Cannonball.
我們就是這樣滾的,發炮。
Mom, look it.
媽媽,看這個。
How was that?
那是怎麼回事
Now you try again but don't try so hard. - OK, OK.
再試一下,但是别太用力。-好。
Much better.
好多了。
,