1、後來才發現原來成年人的世界并沒有那麼簡單
It was later discovered that the world of adults is not that simple
2、我最想抖落一身星光,從此長居你心上
I most want to shake off a starlight, from now on long live in your heart
3、星星掉進海裡,糖果掉進夢裡,而你掉進我心裡
The stars fall into the sea, the candy falls into the dream, and you fall into my heart
4、把所有的溫柔都設置成了僅你可見
Set all the tenderness to be visible only to you
5、聽山河把春風釀成千言萬語吹過舊人故裡。
Listen to the mountains and rivers to make the spring breeze into a thousand words blowing through the old mans hometown.
6、我想在山谷開一家店,販賣貓的腳步聲
I want to open a shop in the valley selling cat footsteps
7、晚風踩着雲朵月亮販售快樂
The evening wind steps on the clouds and the moon sells happiness
8、如果愛一個人,不能隻愛他的夏天
If you love someone, you cant just love his summer
9、踏月而來這繁星便是贈禮。
The stars that come on the moon are gifts.
10、等苦盡甘來的那一天山河星月都做賀禮
Waiting for the day when the hardships come, the mountains, rivers, stars and moons will be gifts