◆ 制作三明治的步驟英文。
◆ 火腿腸、香腸、火腿有什麼區别?
◆ 保鮮盒、保鮮膜、塑封袋英文怎麼說?
作者:小雅和英美友人
Picnic野餐
Mom: It's a nice sunny and warm day today.
媽媽:今天天氣又晴朗、又暖和。
Shall we pack a picnic and go to the park?
咱們帶點吃的去公園野餐吧?
Child: Yes, please, Mommy!
寶寶:好呀,媽媽!
Mom: What should we pack for our picnic?
媽媽:咱們需要帶點什麼去野餐呢?
Child: Sandwiches and juice please.
寶寶:三明治和果汁吧。
Mom: Okay, should we make some sandwiches?
媽媽:好的,咱們做點三明治吧?
Child: Yes, please!
寶寶:好呀!
Can I help you?
我能幫您嗎?
Mom: Yes, you can.
媽媽:嗯,可以的。
First, let's pick out what you want on your sandwich.
咱們先選一下三明治裡都放什麼。
How about some cheese, pepperoni, lettuce, black olives, and pickles?
放點奶酪、意大利辣香腸、生菜、黑橄榄和酸黃瓜?
Then, get two slices of honey oat bread.
然後拿兩片蜂蜜燕麥面包。
Lay them side-by-side
把它們挨着放好,
and place your cheese on the bread first.
然後先把奶酪放在面包上。
Child: My cheese slice is stuck to the other cheese slices!
寶寶:我的奶酪片和其他奶酪片粘在一起了。
Mom: Here, let me unstick them.
媽媽:過來,我把它們分開。
There, now put it on one of the slices of bread.
好了,現在把它放到其中一片面包上。
Next go the pepperoni and the lettuce.
然後該意大利辣香腸和生菜了。
Then, carefully place the black olives and pickles on the lettuce.
然後小心地把黑橄榄和酸黃瓜放到生菜上。
Finally, put the other slice of bread on top.
最後,把另一片面包放在上面。
Great job!
很好!
Now let's wrap the sandwiches in cling film
現在咱們用保鮮膜把三明治包起來,
and put them in our picnic basket.
把它們放到野餐籃裡。
Can you help me put some napkins and wet wipes in?
你能幫我放裡面點餐巾紙和濕紙巾嗎?
吃飯時用的餐巾紙叫napkin,不叫tissue,無論它是布的還是紙質的。
I will also cut up some carrots and cucumbers.
我再切點胡蘿蔔和黃瓜。
☀ Lunch Time at the Park
公園裡的午餐時刻
Mom: Come on, let's have our picnic now.
媽媽:來吧,咱們開始野餐啦。
Is this a good spot?
這塊地兒好嗎?
Child: Can we sit under that tree?
寶寶:咱們能坐那棵樹下面嗎?
Mom: Of course.
媽媽:當然。
First, let's put our picnic blanket down on the ground.
咱們先把野餐毯放在地上。
Then, we will take our shoes off
然後咱們把鞋脫了,
and sit down on our picnic blanket.
坐在野餐毯上。
Would you like to help me unpack it?
你想幫我把東西拿出來嗎?
Open all the containers
把盒子打開,
and spread them all out onto the blanket.
都擺在毯子上。
Child: Now we can eat our feast.
寶寶:現在可以吃大餐了。
Mom: We have sandwiches, carrot sticks, and cucumber slices.
媽媽:咱們有三明治、胡蘿蔔條和黃瓜片。
I also packed some crackers and apple slices as well.
我還帶了點餅幹和蘋果片。
Child: May I have my juice?
寶寶:我能喝果汁了嗎?
Mom: Yes, here you go, some apple juice.
寶寶:好的,給你,來點蘋果汁。
And when we have finished our lunch,
咱們吃完午飯,
I have some chocolate chip cookies, yogurt, and dried seaweed for us.
我還給咱們準備了巧克力曲奇、酸奶和海苔。
下面幾種巧克力食品,大家不要混淆。
*更普遍的情況是直接使用品牌名Pocky、Pejoy。
Let's watch out for ants though,
咱們得小心螞蟻,
they love coming to picnics!
它們喜歡去野餐的地兒!
We don't want them to march away with our food.
可不能讓它們把咱們的吃的都運走了。
因為經典兒歌The Ants Go Marching,大家通常用march來形容螞蟻的運動。
Now that we are all finished,
咱們都吃完了,
we need to put all the garbage in a garbage bag
就需要把垃圾都裝到垃圾袋裡,
垃圾袋亦作trash bag。
and put it into the garbage over there.
扔到那邊的垃圾箱裡了。
We need to fold the blanket up
咱們得把毯子疊好了,
Picnic blanket-野餐毯和picnic mat-野餐墊的主要區别是,後者有一些功能性,如防水。如果用的是床單,用sheet。
and put it and the picnic basket back into the bottom of your stroller.
把它和野餐籃放回你的嬰兒車底下。
It's almost time to go home.
差不多該回家了。
Let's go!
咱們走吧!
附錄 食品保鮮用具
(1) Cling film 保鮮膜
亦可用plastic wrap或者saran wrap。
(2) Plastic bag 保鮮袋*
咱們常用的卷成一卷,每截之間有便于撕下的打孔線的保鮮袋,在美國并不常用,如需表達,可以将它翻譯為plastic bag-塑料袋。
(3) Ziploc bag 密封袋
亦作quart bag。
(4) Plastic container 保鮮盒
亦作plastic storage或者Tupperware(特百惠商标名)。
其他常見野餐食品
Ham 火腿
Ham = ham sausage = 火腿,指腌制的豬腿,因此火腿腸不叫ham sausage。
Sausage 香腸
Hot dog franks 火腿腸
(1) 火腿腸和香腸的區别是,火腿腸裡加了澱粉、植物蛋白粉等,而香腸是碎肉和佐料灌制的。
(2) Frank = frankfurter
(3) 亦可用hot dog(既可以指整個熱狗,也可以指裡面的腸)、franks、hot dog wieners、wieners,wiener讀作 ['wi:nə]。
Spam 午餐肉
在中國流行的marinated egg-鹵蛋,在美國是不怎麼流行的。美國有pickled egg-醋腌雞蛋,但隻在東南部比較流行。将“鹵制”翻譯成marinate,嚴格意義上不是特别貼切,因為英語中的marination是一個浸泡的過程,沒有中式鹵制的熬煮的步驟。
【公衆号:你和寶寶說英語】
,